Rules of Men’s Shoes and Mens Fashion Tips Shoes
Men should know about mens fashion tips shoes to have good style in wearing shoes. Some of men have difficult time to choose the right shoes for their self whereas there are simple ways to choose it. Here, will be explained about mens fashion tips shoes.
Man and Shoes
Shoes become important part for men because can bring out fashionable look. Not only about it, shoes can also reflect men’s personality. There are many types of shoes to wear, but you must consider many things before wearing the shoes. Here, some tips for you:
- Try to choose the shoes that match with your cloths. But if you are confused in matching it, you can choose the shoes which are darker than your pant.
- You don’t have to match your sock with the shoes. You can match it like you want to match a tie with your cloth.
- If you wear a belt, you can choose the belt that match with your shoes.
- Don’t wear socks with sandals
- Avoid wearing sneakers with khakis because it makes you looks older.
- If you wear a darker suit, then you wear the darker shoes.
- If you don’t know to shine your shoes, you can ask the professional to shine your shoes. They know the way to make your shoes become more good looking.
- You can replace your workout shoes at least every six months.
- Don’t use flip-flop shoes in your working place, unless you work at a surf shop.
- Cowboy boots is not suitable with suits
- Wingfits are good shoes to wear.
- If it is necessary, your shoes should be the most expensive part of your wardrobe.
- Your dress shoes should be shined and good looking.
Men’s Shoes and Pants
Pants can be the reference to wear the shoes. Some men can’t match their pants with the shoes that worn by them. If you get same situation with them, here some tips for you:
- If you wear jeans, you can wear boots, lug soles, loafers, sneakers or sandals because it matches with jeans. Avoid wearing very shine shoes because it is obviously intended for dressier outfits.
For example, you can match your sporty polo shirt with a loafer.
- Loafers and oxfords are suitable with casual pants. Loafers also suitable with almost anything.
- Brown oxford suitable with almost anything.
- Black shoes work well with grey, black and navy pants.
- Brown shoes are suitable with brown, green, beige, tan and other darker earth tone pants.
- Tan shoes are suitable with beige, blue, light tan and lighter earth tones pants.
- Burgundy shoes suitable with lighter brown, grey, blue and khaki pants.
Those are some tips for you to choose the right shoes that match with your fashion or clothes. You can match it with your favorite clothes as long as it looks so fashionable and good looking. Finally, I hope this article about mens fashion tips shoes will be helpful for you.